Baharat, which is Arabic for “spice,” is a warming blend of aromatic spices used in Middle Eastern and North African cuisine. Our handcrafted Baharat Spice Blend is a fragrant, traditional combination of sweet yet spicy ingredients, including cumin, coriander, cardamom, paprika, and black peppercorns.
Baharat, which translates to “spice” in Arabic, refers to a traditional blend of fragrant spices used in Middle Eastern and North African cuisine. Often regarded as a sort of all-purpose seasoning, its warming, slightly smoky flavor is used to season a wide variety of dishes, pairing especially well with grilled and roasted meats like lamb.
Using a unique combination of classic spices, our culinary team handcrafted our Baharat Spice Blend to capture the warm, signature flavor of subtly sweet yet smoky Baharat, including cumin, coriander, cardamom, paprika, and black peppercorns. Use Baharat Spice Blend as a rub for meats or as a unique flavor enhancer for dips, spreads, sauces, soups, and roasted vegetables.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Coriander, Cumin, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Paprika, Rose
black pepper, paprika, cumin, coriander, cloves, mint, rose petals, nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom.
Warm, sweet yet spicy flavor with smoky notes
Finely ground and crushed spices
* Pairs especially well with lamb and other grilled meats
* Stir into hummus or other dips and spreads
* Toss vegetables with olive oil and Baharat Spice Blend before roasting - it's especially good with eggplant
* Mix into raw ground beef, lamb, turkey, pork or chicken
* Use as a dry-rub for grilled or roasted meat, poultry or fish
* Mix with olive oil and lemon juice and use as a marinade
Photo: North African and Middle Eastern inspired Baharat Spice Blend makes a deliciously complex and authentic seasoning option for lamb burgers. Baharat is built on paprika and cumin with subtle hints of clove and nutmeg